Sunday, November 4, 2007

I am 19

Back from Tapah Lata Kinjang Waterfall, we had dinner in Subang. Then we went back to INTI.
They, who went with the rented van, reached INTI earlier since they didnt go to the waterfall.

Reaching INTI, we stopped at Block B. Bibi's staying there. I thought that going to juz let her down then we were going to another block. Who knew that Sarabjit parked his car. And I was wondering what actually we were waiting for. Don't really care about that, I talked with Julia.
Bibi came to the car again, and Sarabjit asked us to come down and walked. It was so odd that all of sudden, Sarabjit asked us to walk. It was becoming more and more strange. I was suspecting... The wierdest thing was I saw Hweeli and Kaheng. They were walking so fast and avoinding to be seen by us. Somemore Dain came and talked to them outside of the car and then disappeared...

I was suspecting...
Suspecting...
Suspecting...
Walking with them, suddenly Sarabjit closed my eyes with his strong hands. I asked him to let me go and stop playing. Then I felt something hit me so hard. The next moment I realized that I was wet. It was balloon filled with water that hit me.



After Sarabjit let me go, I saw my frens coming with a cake. They were celebrating my birthday.

Ou, I was and am so touched. I always thought that my birthday is going to be the sadest birthday ever since most of them leave before my birthday and no one will celebrate my birthday.








Making a wish for my birthday and Wendy came and pour a pail of water on my head.


Weee... I was a wet chicken egg.












Then they pushed my head on to the cake while taking the candles out using my mouth.











This how the cake looked like after they pushed my head on it.












So funny was that Andy and Sarabjit ran to catch amiao for me. Then I applied the cream to her face. It was a funny thing that all of us won't forget. Imagine... 2 guys ran and chase her...


LOL






And I continued to chase everyone...


Finally everyone there was being applied the cake's cream by me... HOHOHO...

















And I fed amiao to eat the cake...



















Again we drank another bottle of wine...


Worse thing is that Julia spilled wine to my body... Gosh!!! I smelled like wine and cake.
Luckily they didn't go and buy eggs and threw me. Or else i would become the smelliest chicken egg EVER!!!



































That was my birthday celebration on 1st November. It was one of the most unforgettable birthday i've ever had.

And today November 5, 2007 I am officially 19 years old. And also unexpectedly had another birthday celebration. Wendy brought secret recipe cheesecake which i craved for so long time as my birthday cake.
Hweeli and Wendy came and knocked on my door with the cake. Initially they planned to use webcam to show me. But then the connection was so slow that we couldn't connected. Then Hweeli and Wendy came with the cake. Unfortunately they had o knock for quite a long time coz i was watching with my earphone. Hehe...
Then Wendy, Hweeli, Dain and I finished the cake together. We went out for supper together. Although some of them couldn't join, they still wish me a happy birthday after all. Which I appreciated so much. Thanks a lot..

Thanks to everyone that has wish me happy birthday. And thanks for the presents.
L.O.V.E
it
so
much
Thank you

No comments: