Saturday, September 22, 2007

No HOPE = No DISAPPOINTMENT

First of all, I would like to say :



Happy 19th Birthday



To : Wendy Liu












Have been absent from blogging for so long... And also always being reminded by Wendy to update my blog and yet I kept on forget about it. But, today is your special day. So I update it as my promise. =)
As you all see, my title is : No Hope = No DISAPPOINTMENT
I pick those words from a drama that I watched. One of the character said that she didn't want to have hope so that she wouldn't feel the disappoinment.
What do you think??? Do you agree with this statement???
I kept on thinking about this statement. It is not only after I watched that drama then only I thought of that. It has been in my mind since so long time ago.

Sometimes, I felt that it is better not to hope. Because if in the end the things didn't go as it was wished, the feeling of disappoinment would come. For some people will feel so empty. It feels like there is no determination to go to.

On the other side, hope is a very important factor for people to have their life full of meaning. Having hope is when people will do their best to get what they wished. Maybe the way to get what they were hoping, is not easy. But during that journey, they can learn a lot of things. That is why the life will become meaningful.
Sometimes, I didn't dare to hope because I don't want to feel the feeling of disappointment.
And in this moment, I don't dare to hope to much.
Instead of hoping, I'll do my best to get what I can achieve.
Instead of dreaming, I'll do my best to face the reality.
Eventhough, I also might not get what I aim.
Eventhough, the feeling of disappointment is very painful, I will still do my best.
Because that is the only thing that I can do now.


That is my opinion. How about yours?



6 comments:

wendliu said...

hey! .. thanks for the blog dedication and those words you posted at my blog post... really appreciate it!!!

hehehe =) why din put my photo inside?? how people know im wendy liu?? haha

bleh :p

Vely Huang said...

u really wanna me

Vely Huang said...

u really wan me to post ur pic???
i hav a number of ur funny face...
plan to post it yesterday...

since u r the one who ask for it, then i'll post it...
=p

Noellleors said...

watever i do i dont hope much too, for the fear of disppointment. As long as i do my best, thats it! hahaha

Rhyn~ said...

well, kenung..I do hope for a lot of things..

Like sometimes, in my head there will be lots of dreams that I hope to achieve someday. Then, I know that most of the things I hope are too "exaggerated", if I can say. I mean I wouldn't be able to gain those dreams, obviously. *prejudgement*

But still, I think hoping is still a good thing to do. When you are hoping for something, you will be motivated to do something in order to get them. And when you fail to get it, you will be haunted with "disappointment" like what you said. But, when you get that hope, the most excitement will embrace you.

If you afraid of disappointment, you will never set any goals or hopes, and you will regret not having hope. Because, when you get something, you will never feel content about it. And if you never experience disappointment, you will never learn to get up and do your best as well.

Without setting a goal or hope, someone will just wondering at current situation and let life pass worthless. That's what I think.. wow, this is interesting topic.. hahaha :D seems like I am lecturing myself.. :p

rhyn~

Vely Huang said...

wow...
gr8 opinion desung...
thanks...
it's going to help me in finding answer...
hehe

-Kenui-