Monday, October 29, 2007

TWO (2) months break

The suffering of Biochemistry has finally ended!!!
Although I know that I won't do well in this final, but having TWO months break makes me feel happy more than everything that can make me sad...
TWO months break!!!
TWO months break!!!
TWO months break!!!
Ok, after think for a while, TWO months break doesn't sound that cool. Coz i am going to rot at home for TWO months. Mold will grow all around my body. Yuck... Can't imagine that...
I should find daily activity to do in that TWO months. Or else i will juz sleep eat n watch. What a pig daily activity.
I have to stay in INTI till Nov 7 then only can go back. Gosh, nothing we can do here. Everyone must be leaving soon. It will be such a boring week.
Can't imagine how am i going to pass my birthday. Everyone has going back and i left here. Such a sad case. The more i think bout it the more i wanna go back earlier.
Haiz...
Now I've just realized that I have been absent from blogging for more than 1 month. Gosh!!!
Like what Leo always comment, THIS BLOG IS REALLY DEAD...
What to do... INTI student is always busy... LOL...
Well, to pay for my absence for quite a period of time, I will utilize this 1 week time to blog. Hopefully I will post everyday. (Wendy must be very happy of this)
Ok... Now I am running out of words... ;p
To be continued...........

No comments: